Thursday 5 March 2015

school camp

                                              Before school Camp
Room 11 10 and some of room 9 we all are going to Te Wera Camp. I am very excited about school camp because i love! water slides because how you zoom down the slide and like to crash into the bottom of the slide at the end. I cant wait to go down the water slide I also like to kayak its awesome how you move swish to side to side and how the water sploshes against the kayak. and it is funny how you move using the paddle it interests me. Its fantastic when you get free time because you get to do lots of fun bits and bobs.

Feelings:
I am not feeling worried because i have been to a school camp. But i wonder if possums will come into who ever i am with cabin. I am also worried about that it will rain hopefully it wont.


Also what i am excited about is the food they camp you get lots of yummy FOOD i hope i will have a great time.







No comments:

Post a Comment