Wednesday 6 May 2015

Me:                                                                                                                                                                   My name is Riley James Kalin. I have two brothers and a mum and dad i like playing sports like touch rugby and soccer. I live in New Plymouth and i go to Frankley school. My interests are electronics i love to learn about them and how they work. My hobby is electronics and bike riding with my friend daniel i like to be creative in my mind.



My Learning:
How i like to learn is by using the computer and listening to the teacher. My Strengths are using technology and reading. I need to learn some division in maths.


What i need to work on:

I need to work on is my math and to start answering questions when on the mat. I need to work on not getting distracted when working  

No comments:

Post a Comment