Wednesday 1 April 2015

Learning Term 1

Some Learning i have enjoyed this term is working with numbers like rounding them or ordering them to biggest to smallest and saying the numbers up to a trillion. I really enjoyed that is because i love to read and round numbers and order them.


I have made progress with learning my division facts because i have bean teaching my self at home. Nearly every night i hop on to the computer and practice drilling my self on the division facts. I also get my dad to help me with them.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Riley. I'm really enjoying getting to know you and thanks for all your help in the library today :)
    I'm liking that you are using the correct math language - ordering, rounding up, and as you get to know your multiplication and division facts, stay alert to everyday ways in which we can use them. Daniel and Riley helped to put 36 picture books away. They divided them into four piles. How many were in each pile?
    I look forward to sharing more of your learning thoughts during the year.

    ReplyDelete